Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Non-gps Mobile Tracker



Today I was first turned on right stupid.

This afternoon:
after work I drove to the subway home. But I was unlucky and the train was only up Oshiage. (Two stops before mine) As the train but not immediately moves back and my connecting train is also only five minutes, I'm, like some other people also remained seated for a while on the train.
Suddenly came a guy on the train and sits in front of me. He just looks at me and hissed at me literally: "The train does not run out to Narita (international airport of Tokyo) climbing!" - "I will not at Narita" - "After Haneda (other airport of Tokyo)" - ". I do not want to Haneda addition, I know where the train breaks forth!" - "After you get off Misakiguchi .... have to!" - "I will be no airport, because I live here! "-" Aliens! For airport goes from track 4! (That was clear .... he has "Track 4" repeatedly whacked again even in English ...) Then have
ego but left because my Japanese is not so great that I now its a small world in 1 minute could expand, so be only "yes, all right, boy! In Nuremberg, I'd be in your place but can not look!"
(the latter, however, in German) said and I left because my train was also just ... Something like this was

racism exist everywhere ... although it was actually the first time that it really "open" was. In general
Japanese are too polite to be all racist.
The "race thinking" is to fail in Japan but deeply rooted in society but, but usually without, but somehow extremist, or even noticed.
Yet it is that I am still uncomfortable when I see Staring the cashier at the supermarket every time, like a car, not only so fast ...

Yes, you are already worse off if one is trapped on an island .... Tonight it was

0 comments:

Post a Comment