poem: Like a dream come true (original)
lot has happened behind me and I have a lot in recent weeks, what is the reason is so long that I was not here. In the time I also looked through some old stuff and new written. And of the old poem I would like to become a post. It is several years old and I've published anywhere else before, because it meant a lot to me.
Title: Like a dream come true
part: 1 / 1
Fanfiction: Original
Comment: The life often takes what one is most important
Disclaimer: All mine ^ ^
like a dream come true,
so you were for me.
The light in your eyes, like stars in the sky.
your smile so warm and soft.
You were the most important in my life
My companion, soulmate
The love of my life.
Without you it's empty.
Without you I am empty.
The loneliness dominates me
Like the sadness, the suffering
It is hard to bear
Without you I'm not really.
I want to laugh again as I was only with you.
wants to be untroubled again Sun
But I can do it the more I doubt it.
But even if I am alone and lonely feel
I'm not.
Many people are there for me.
But you can not replace. Nevertheless, helps
sometimes feel that I am important to somebody.
that I will still always needed. It is
a little easier to bear.
A little.
But one thing I know for sure. You are and always my love.
You will always have my heart.
And when the pain subsides, perhaps someday, if
outweigh the good memories,
There is always an empty place in my heart, my soul the
will ever be able to fill. I
up body, I miss you!
My star, my love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment