Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Accessorize Milkshake Chapstick

vanilla_one @ 2009-06-30T09: 44:00

The anti-allergy pills, which I zzt. try out to make me fat. Well, ok hungry. Since then, I suppose I have the lust for sweets throughout the day. Yesterday I was eating ice cream with Maren. The plan was a ball, but the reality I served a giant plate spaghetti nougat ice cream with chocolate and candy topping. But I am reassured that the talks Maren no Swiss German (she was a week trip in Switzerland).

Our Stellvertr.Chefredakteurin is three weeks on vacation (which the woman must necessarily marry?) and now all items will be back from Chefred. removed and the first ma sweeps through all and has always something nagging. Well, but he thought with my linguistic talent and all that I would even bring this (whatever is meant by that) can only be what. Jeeej

be as nu weider I work times. Tonight at 18 clock should be held here a Michael Jackson-funeral march .... I must necessarily fly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment