vanilla_one @ 2006-10-10T19: 56:00
An unproductive day! Again! Weird stuff dreams (Marta came before and one cat). Then try to write. But was always distracted. gelatscht to the bank. Satisfied that I had no money. Satisfied that we are a giant dog pile at the door. Prayed that the Lord before me a life like my mother. went to Michael. Hope that Chris is still in icq goes online, so I can show her some pictures of Marburg. Miss my little stop Marburg. Saturday I'm going down, yes.
morning to get up at 8:45 because I am Register for my English courses must. The courses are filled quickly accessible. Will be one of the first, as in previous semesters. ;-) Then I'll still pick up my photos at dm. Have me pictures of all my friends that I see can not be so often, make, after I added Anna yes, where all their photo files. Now I watch the Gilmore Girls. 've Already missed two episodes. Shame on my head.
0 comments:
Post a Comment