little pregnant shall Info and otherwise still one or the other ^ ^
So here I am again ^ ^
Yesterday I was at the doctor and got nine of the worms seen ^ ^ have a real travel screen in the ultrasound room and I could really see a lot ^ ^; same look and feel like they will come is really cute * smile * Is everything is fine with the little ones .. Lau is a doctor to 80% a girl because ...
Quote:
For a boy there were a bit too little is unquote
* drop * So wait times in two weeks we will know probably closer, a is the next date. Otherwise there's not much new. My Japanese class is pretty good and even if I indicate I do not think I was one of the better ones. At least I am corrected and I rarely come on fairly well with.
Anything else new? * Think * A small update in the gallery I've made but only Rurouni Kenshin images. I think that's it ^ ^; na when I think of something then I can write again ne * g *
body Until then Greetings to you from me * wink *
0 comments:
Post a Comment