Saturday, December 16, 2006

Increased Mucus 5 Days Before Period

vanilla_one @ 2006-12-17T00: 45:00

been working today. was funny got my shoes off in the meantime, because my feet hurt. for whatever reason? Yes standing behind the bar so no one recognizes.

Will finally to Aachen. anna is already there and I will now :-(

was at the hairdresser. see my hair now as that of Rory Gilmore in the girls n some people felt like my hair from my etage.ich needed. something else.

just sitting in the kitchen and drink we eat n weinchen and pancakes.

until next week I'll know if I have n places in england / ireland get * hope * hope *

Thursday I read n mid-term test and I have the feeling nothing can

next Friday then I am in Aachen. Hopefully, then anna time. I like to Meet

'm going into the kitchen


am full drunk

0 comments:

Post a Comment