Saturday, May 26, 2007

Clemson Basketball Camp



Today I write in Japanese. Forgive mistakes.
I do not know, because recently no less communicate in German, in Japanese and got talking to ordinary people. Nothing but good things
, may not have much progress recently. I have made a solid foundation of fact, I'm from advances slowly than before.
mimicry, there is no specification. I recently

any problems arise.
now living in Tokyo in Japan are accustomed too. Because lately I feel like living here for years with daily life got a special thing, not at all.
considered a matter of course something like this. Every day I get home makes me feel like my house really arrived.
But as it stands but not forever, until the end of something like that is hard to notice.
was the same last year. To come to Marburg with Kei Kei 引Tsu two years ago, did you become a pretty useful life suddenly independently.
But I went to fly past time to end up standing in an empty room, closed the door forever. I hate

, maybe now is the same. Now though it is now, next year I was in Japan this year it got only a memory. 過Gi去Tara
time, memories fade. I hate super


should I do?
in Germany, of course, I want to go Kei Kei, Tokyo, Japan, like all over Gininachatta.
this place could become a second homeland very much.
I do not know, when I stood in the number of 37 million people, I like a real special thing, not only in Germany, Stephan minds. Damn


cheering! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment