lot has happened
Uh for ages I will again write something here, but I'm not coming to it. So now I try to just take the time ...
lot has happened since the last post. I grew to seven weeks for the second time mom. The little girl was called Indira
Sophie was born on 25/03/2007 at 15:45, weighing 3610g and was 52cm tall. Meanwhile, it is difficult
4910g and 55cm tall ^ - ^ She is a sweet and quiet child and her sister has found her way without any problems so that was no longer alone.
A picture of her shortly after the Gburt ^ ^ and one of her sister Stella and a few days ago
The next major event was then a week after the birth of our move. Was quite stressful but we have recovered well. The worst for me was to pack and thus can not help much. Cleaning out we went even better. Although the move was stressful, but we now have some advantages. Above all, the babysitter in the house, because we at my in-laws live ^ ^, but this can be something here and there because of heavy especially my father-in-law ... well, we can say his own. But it works already ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment