vanilla_one @ 2009-04-23T11: 50:00
I am on Mon and Tue of the Frankfurt city-jungle-driven scooter and I'm still alive (that is on it back when I would have drawn I would probably be driven back into the bushes and the last and only time 8 years ago or so). I looked like so ne Rocker bride with so nem old helmet without sliding thingy in front of the face, but this scarf with NEM at the mouth and nerve sunglasses so my eyes from the wind tears non. Wattn fun. But I would rather go on foot XD
I had very disturbing dreams. So disturbing that I think about a psychologist visit with a focus on dream interpretation.
editor in chief, my ultimate recently that he would be very happy how it works with the project that I coordinate (ok, he literally said: "With the project, which is really good . Do's all alone and I'll get them with nothing. Like me. ") He said I should continue to guide and koordnieren, but would now get assigned to other things. Ie I'm just out, now work only in other matters and may still heurmdirigieren watt ..... n fun XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment