Thursday, April 9, 2009

Can I Take A Online Pregnancy Test

Ui, The knowledge-Ouch!

strives What a man, without which he is looking for a meaning?
In my circle, as well as my mind meanders, the idea of, even if it is impossible and also achieve even a very heavy task, all-encompassing view.
"A perceptive teacher-production."

I went to a shopping center, open-minded and interested, almost eager to learn.
tried later after my homecoming, I think Impressions attributed a status, this status was at the Erwähnenswürdigkeit the "make conversation" measured. I was wrong.
Especially I liked the man with the bird on his shoulder, and told them I'll do it again now:

Tummelpunkt it was in this elegant chair, threw a waste of money, they massed an even, then it came GEMÜ Tliche leather chairs and benches around a fountain, acting on any of these very inviting seating sat the man, he sat on a hard wooden bench, good choice. His style of dress was even with my understanding of aesthetics is the enemy, it was hard but seemingly feasible, the concept of fashion, he was certainly not filled with content, thus meaningless, he had just emptied?
addition to his head, adorned with bushy beard and Elbseegler whose mischievous grin under a dopamine-wielding, pink sunglasses off and gave to his many missing teeth a little light, sat a bird. Quite a colorful bird.
A parrot, his vocabulary seemed varied, but I understood not a word. This strange, almost parrot was already acting interlektuell there, in the middle of all always try to be a good representation herumwuselnder people with the oddball among themselves. He spoke to me, why he did it? We talked about the economic crisis, politics and other things that never interested me, it seems not even he imagined when he spoke to the football and I had no idea what he made of himself, maybe he was above convinced that I had an interesting conversation partner. I asked him what was to what he's doing here? Why is he sitting here? He leaned back, gave his first parrot and a biscuit and then I began to tell: "I'm sitting here one day and day out, and that's the only job in my life, I do not need more. The State shall ensure that all the necessities of life are available, and therefore I have the time to dive into my world of thoughts. If you spend as much time for several years in her head, along with their thoughts, the connection is incredible, earlier I would have certainly described as euphoric. "He paused, and threw that I should please his almost ridiculous articulation tests do not consider Alzu critical, he had many facets of the language, the common denominator of culture in communication, was simply forgotten, in dealing with what he forget literally was not sent Alzu, yet he continued with his monologue: "Oh, I mentioned the euphoria I am drunk in my head, you know, if he is right way to brooding on a bench to sit, then I've had a few yards behind me, I strive not to recognition, to create the apparent pervasive motivator for activities, as is the desire for conformity in my past, and the desire anything to create, in the interests of society, I think the favorite playing people consider love to secondary causes, banalities explain the reason for an activity, why could only be achieved with extremely rude arrogance, something negative, I will not have in my head. To my survival is ensured with high reliability, so I can do and be what I want, the only necessity is appeased by anyone outside. My parrot says everything I wanted to say otherwise. "Passers-by were reacted very indignant at the wild animal, and also annoyed by the parrots. During the conversation, he presented me fabulously decorated ideas, I was euphoric. He sat there, he said, only because it plays a role because he is perceived, thus fulfilling a duty. No words can the fascination of this man deserved to be, I also got to describe exorbitantly!

Whenever I anfieg tell by the man with the bird on his shoulder, I experienced the same reaction, my enthusiasm was a favorite playing grounds as these rates slowed down, "Ah, I know that sitting there every day. " More, no further interest was not even pretended. Interesting?

(L.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment