decadence and role diffusion - the tastes of a lot of social criticism with cream
I am not my house. I
am not my car.
I am not my jewelry.
I am not my body.
I am not my mind. My
Idendität consists of recurring parts on how to swing the torch in the darkness in the circle, there is a circle, my circle.
But as soon as I slow down the torch, as soon as I slow down my thoughts as soon as they stop, I realize that this closed circle was only an illusion. Caught in a subjectivity that I will at least be able to call my own. As each letter of the question, any question entsrpingt everything from the self-consciousness. Have you fucked good? Am "I" of the essence? Is a cherry pit without pulp a cherry? "Me" an instance of a model of a neurotic Psychoanalytkers dogmatic thoughts? I am the self, transpersonal? If my knowledge, in the form of memory, of my "I" lose, am I in this part not more then I? And as I can from my "me" talking about? Am I just a pile of dirt at the edge of fields, accumulating? Or the bridge over a river? I am continuously? "Can I be more than" you "? I think. And there are so many "me" not every act of "self" is a tentative anthropocentric? No, I am a rotating cog in the great fabric of the pocket watch that is ticking, ticking, ticking, ticking, open and close when it always wants a hooker. I have a job! I have to turn ... I feel sick. After so many years of evolution, my only goal all my energy in the service of another person is lodged in order to dig them in the grave of the planet, and to proclaim with grins proudly and lustily as well I play the role of the gear? Look at my house, my car, my jewelry. All the gear worked as a glorious, but I'm not? impressionistic Vanitas motif! The more "civilized" a sense attested, the more hostile it operates and the more threatening it becomes. are you and the world, but just because I exist. A statement of my world, which is expected to provide sympathetic in each world to the fireplace, next to the grandmother in the urn. All objects, "I" so I said my mind is the sole subject. Cause of loneliness? Reality is a process evidence. Why it fails purely grammatical? Does the salad tasted them? I'm limited because I was limited. Limited by societal norms, thinking processes in Form of language, and because I can not bite my penis. However, there would be no prevailing norms, communication, and other bird shit, where would I develop myself? If I develop myself? I think not. Children need people to do so, as the horse the carrot on the hook in his eyes need? developed into an irrevocable direction to "civilized" to another path einzuschlagen.Jämmerliche Frustrationstolleranz! Civilized society, not as a vague term negative, as massive lack of reflection, homogenized whores! circularly-satisfying consumption Tantra. Why so few relative standards, this is not the Vorrantreiben? Development through integration and differentiation. If we needed a disinterested elite group to lead the leaderless, yet integration and differentiation? You know what? I am my house, my car, my jewelry, my body my belongings, a gear, part of a cake, I am so because this shit smell in my nose for compliance.
0 comments:
Post a Comment