Friday, March 13, 2009

Dj Schwede Yakety Yak



The day began at the end. I dragged
letargischen my heavy body took a little over the floor, after a beer and took a deep happiness which I heard was this shell wet into the dry throat. He woke up and told most urgent for a coffee, this was then drunk, drinking on the terrace with a strong cigarette. For the sun got up too late, but too tired to a perceived not to want to dispense the morning, we went pointless for pseudo activities, even the Inzenierung of activities has never been a productive work, because you jegwegen assessment criteria of a Inzenierung completely indifferent faced. The coffee was always high-percentage and blacker, and the cigarettes are filter-free. We drank lots of coffee enormal later Energiedrings, energy sweets, anything where apparently a lot of caffeine should be in there, a beer box, mind you a couple, each smoked one pack Tabbak, and were contaminated enough anyway from the previous day for sausage. At midnight we reached our high point, in any case was that of our society, was damn unhappy that the beer was all so incredibly unfortunate that one was drinking vodka, so defined, this would be celebrated, We each took too many caffeine tablets (This coffee-beer-mixed dealt a trunk end in a euphoria that is lived out, trembling, sometimes in the form of acute flatulence) of vodka with which we wanted runterspühlen this was warm, so warm that he dickflü regularly appeared, my tobacco so much that he steamed and dried it all lies. we thought before we get bored we take a little laughing gas, where is the nail? The first cartridge ran me realize just how nice Goamusik is the tenth I shot for thirteen minutes after the secular time measured in a different reality, the last capsule brings me yet to doubt. The caffeine had its effect, we schwtizten trembling and stammering confuse things, the alcohol ran the soft shell of the babble about fall, but we were aware at all times that the effect of our self-picked mushrooms after inserting the "high point" of the evening pretty soon incredibly Barabar showed their full effect, or will show the same dramatic effect what we have gathered. We played with cough, opened the gelatin capsules and the powder was sprinkled us directly to the tip of the tongue, the taste, pungent, repulsive, we really enjoyed being able to experience something so intense. And here we took too much. We ate and drank spuspektesten things, just to the exceptional and intense experience of tasting exercise. We tried a constant sensory overload of "mindblasting" Impressions suspend simply the direct exposure of as many modes of perception. The sun was already up, the sweet slurping reached through a pink straw of our legal drug cocktails to a peak when the straw from top to bottom and pulled through the glass were all stacked layers in a gentle eddy of the symphony on the way to the mouth at the same time worked, and each individual drug, the effect of all the other multiplied. My motor skills were simply those of a stone, for my mental faculty was this realization an inexplicable fit of genius of this enabled me to sharp end. I decided to smoke a cigarette, I noticed something controlling my body, my mind is not, but my movements correspond to the will of my consciousness, symbiosis. I will put the new friendship with the tax authority of my limbs a bit to the test and call for a freshly filled balloon bursting with the finest nitrous oxide, he appears, it resonates, and it finally pops, the smoke penetrates deep into my lungs, filling them out, emptied my brain, my counterpart shrugs scary. I did make me seriously for his life, he was in a weird state, his brain seemed totally shot to pieces, no longer able to act as soon as death has rediscovered its sense, and Alice come with the cat back from the toilet, the tea party is dissolved, then I'll challenge her, I'll give him, this quivering piece of human flesh, who say opinion, I will confront him openly saying that he no longer has all the marbles. How do I know I do not it will implement, but I remember that I learned in this experiment that my awakening, remember I mentioned a while back, I grabbed a beer, was not at the beginning of a day, no it was actually as they have already noticed, in the evening, and the third, I experience one behind the wheels without sleep, there's no rhythm, everything is one, once awake and sleep time are no longer to take in days only in brain pain. The reason why I had to wake up was falling asleep, but in my case it was not a normal sleep, but a blow to the back of the head received when I sneezed, and the head hit by a wall wurde.Ich formed me a person I created on my Pseudometabetrachterebene, and represented, in my view quite reasonable, in this well as a critic of person to be, the fact that I am right mind, long as I could this not be maintained, however, the Romans lead a moose broke through again and again my thought. My head was in spite of the already misterio seeming tolerance against insomnia, totally useless, totally freierhältliche substances, legal and in no way, despite the low cost of an abuse, or neither for the high intensity activity, special observation divided. I went to the streets to smoke in the fresh air should do me good, but my multitasking capacity with the simultaneous holding of a REM sleep phase and the "active" participation was overloaded alive simply, how do I know whether the truck to the pink elephant between two for me is part of my dream, or part of my physical surroundings? Since that moment, I know that there is no noticeable difference, except that if one with the consciousness that is responsible for motor skills is well clear, we should avoid repays in doubt, and that the truck makes not make the mistake I committed, it is pleasant repays a pink elephant trampled to be than to be hit by a truck. I was probably unconscious for longer under a starry sky, full of headaches was my first realization that I am in doubt repays an either-or situation in which I all options the same chance of success attest should always opt for pink elephants, why I was not aware at this moment. I saw many shooting stars, the sky was clear, my body was not apparently considered by Lkwfahrer on a sidewalk, the nose tip Hanseatic stiff in the wind, on the back, the stars added wall, lying I looked in my face as my perceptive awareness zuschwebte slowly back to my body and be united with it. I went in, sit down in my bed and read myself as the cactus with a vengeance tried my advice is to invest in what stocks I should not deter a pleasure to consume large glass of green fairy to no avail after all the numerous attempts for 4 days to finally find sleep, this glass would probably be the beginning of a success story. After I had condemned to silence the cactus I took the glass sipped briefly into the hands of the absinthe bite gleefully on the edge of the lemon peel Glass for extra I again visited a gas station, looked at the sugared rim, which was last but not caramelized with a Bunsen burner and Schlung the rest of the glass suddenly down, soothing. I slept very slowly, I was accustomed to follow pulses from a dream to have physical reactions, this prevented me from asking me again to give the sleeping world, but it was an amazing night, whose dream of figures I want you now report ..

(coming ragged text, continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment