The bubble man and the happy: Sleepless "Good morning"
I go through the world. There are people. Many of them live in a bubble, this bubble is a hamster running ball.
The people running in a ball that allows them to move through their environment, but there's always this impermeable wall of the hamster running ball.
It is often so severe the hermetic so close, yet they are noticed by her hamster not even, I see many of those hamsters running the ball, some see her run ball, are even more proud to be in some conversations, I mentioned this naja ä ; ußerst Accesoir degrading of their lives, they did it from a good humorous joke. Imagine a man once, this is a platform, and all around him people scurry around in hamster balls run, you talk, their hectic, fast, almost eg exessive use of communication facilities, sounds outside their bubble of mine as a blunt bubbling. Confinement observing, adapting, I learned Blubberblasenmenschen to understand a little bit, but life is surrounded by hard balls, many people see her run ball did not, they are not aware of, but if it views such as a small child a jumping ball has been detected, they can imagine is sure to run with hamster balls in human size and then they have a long view of this pictorial naja hectic life. But sometimes, sometimes you see a person without Bladder, which is rare, and therefore always an exciting experience, the most interesting thing is always the question why he did not live in a bubble. even the question is a big challenge. Recently I met a bubble-free
man, naja was considered amazing, in my Blasenlosigkeit. To my Blubberhamsterblasenlaufblasen he said, "tired man". Many people shuffle through the world, with briefcase and cup of coffee, dark circles, morning phenomenon, poorly staged zombies, and then there are people who are awake, the longing from afar, as the tired people tend to crawl, they shuffle very, very bumpy, watch People just go their eye level is always quite high on the top of a coffee drinker, sugar junkie bastard Fitness, wellness freak, his hump. He saw everything in a lovely pink, were for him the bubble-free, waking people who stars in the firmament, and the black base in which they flow radiant that unfortunately, the masses, the hamster ball run ends, the fatigue disclosed separately. I was embarrassed by the hamsters run balls, saw something of this so rarely without a big ball, large Hall. He led me into a society where it is extremely was rested. My contact behavior was due to the bubbles, and lack of friendships with people that do not bore the bubble to make himself understood them disabled, very bad, he showed me a place where there were no bubbles, and times when a sign appeared, was intended, and a very humorous joke. But if they think now that there are people and all are utterly awake, you're wrong. This special was so fit, who could in mine, wore down the bubbling, brain awakening an enthusiasm, a passion, a lustful panting after waking man. A small sign of the slow entry of madness is that I was getting seriously convinced me that I need to see this huge round balls differences, differences in a structured system such as gestures and facial expressions, interesting imagery, it is as if a French white with a Phantomime , s, expressionless mask very hard you are facing, and they must be able to see without really grimace which he cuts rates including, hamster balls just are not really clear, just how tired people mumble. Well, we think an idea is always something to be able to, but terrible at this masquerade is that this Guess confirmed time and again, a self-fulfilling Prohpezeihung in the other. Turtles on turtles. I really want to finally get down to business, knows one of my recipients a way how in high grade hamster balls? Possible ways of communication? sold jmd Hamster / What is the maintenance of a hamster will cost a month? Would be a great utopian and nervous football players surrounded by nothing but balls a serious threat? If the hamster is confident in his ball, that the Earth disk inclined to the side, how would they react, collective Kullen? I think I will still have a long talk with this person to understand. I think I'll sleep a round.
-Remulade
steak
-Zwiebelmett
-3 eggs pinch of salt-
-120 m. at 360 ° C
salad
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment