Thursday, March 19, 2009

Difference Between White And Off White

circus tickets

day I went into a hall of mirrors, usually seen as people rather like the one from the face are cut, I think the mirror will help. But I met someone who was very foreign to me, I was dizzy and started a conversation, a hall of mirrors is a very charming place for a conversation. And the longer we watched our reflections in the exchange of ideas the more I realized how inappropriate his behavior was, it did not fit his thoughts. His fingers were concerned with a card game to mix, he pulled out maps and put them somewhere else in again, he said, was the occasion a very lively exercise. We spoke little, but said much. He presented himself as a circus visitors, while trying not to volunteer to participate in the presentation must, but often at the end of the ideas and clapping to not be considered as rude. I asked him what it should, but it was just rude to do something like that, just as nor in the sense of gossip blogs use for any purpose opportunistic. Grinning and me ace in the head schnipsend he said it was only a matter of when, and the volume when a clap for pesky and very annoying noise is. So not a monotonous opportunism, no, he claimed that he would get the best recognition of this circus company was the contempt. I really laughed heartily: man is a herd animal, but his view is not only hostile but also pervaded by a naive stupidity. He grinned at me, thanked for this open contempt of his statement and told me that he was long considered pseudomissantrophisch, and the prefix pseudo mean so much to him because if he meet with sympathy and affection, he knew he was a disgusting and repulsive trait was the only one ansich decadent circus clown, or people who feel this as amusing like you can. Nungut he probably had no friends, was my thought and my word. He went to third grade who was frightened by its mirror image, presumably out of disgust, and took this man on foot, struck several times with massive fence posts on a freshly salted wound-all this with a pinch of uncommon Irony and sarcasm, but to my surprise, he met with sympathy and a note with a phone number. His attacks were so lovely and sweet, that they were not noticed. This time he schnippste me a heart king at the tip of the nose and said it but a light one man was trained by the Tigers to draw interest in its spell. I let him feel that his arrogance when I arrived and again he made a gesture of gratitude, apparently much of it here a map to the ground, ended up staring with the undecorated back of the mirrored ceiling and was taken from me. It was the Joker, a ausgestatterter fool with cap and impish grin, nosed Knilch the hochielt with a view irrem reichtumsymbolisierendes scepter. With a calm voice and pointing at our reflections the stranger told me that his aim has been to scorn any selfish goal, but the simple conclusion of the neighbors snoring Bank was next to him. He said the need to adapt to other people is become a little annoying over the long period of his short life, and he regarded companies only as a means to an end, no one would even Orentierungspunkte around in circles. His words were interrupted briefly by a fourth of its mirror image and did not even noisily ran into a mirror, like a thick Fifth its mirror images because of its massive abdominal girth welded to his person, he asked us to connect briefly to the side. I take this serious interruption to ask the stranger if not freedom at some point could be instability. He nodded and asked if I has attended parachute jumping. I handed it to my mirror image and, at the same time we got into wild articulating these strangers and asked why he was such a goddamn asshole, we angrily decried the dreißte these outrageous excesses upset us, we put in our Rage the stupid question why he treats us so. He looked at me, I now knew I would return one Lecture hear contempt gent people but that was the case he does not give me the rest of his card game and blinked my being with the words "Because I like you." Too. He went out in addition to its mirror image and my gaze was drawn down by the inquiring mind, was soon on the deck of cards lie. I had hoped from the overhead map to better interpret his statement, but there was no card, but the list of third parties. How did he know of my desire to get to know this person? and why he helped me with this? And why I now alloyed after people who once held them of their abnormality, scared?

0 comments:

Post a Comment