Monday, February 14, 2011

License Plate Ontario Availability

SMS for Valentine's Day Sayings

Your smile makes my heart erblüh'n,

drum here and now, so I thought I

'nen the nice greeting I send you

on this day of Valentine.

you are for near me without confinement,

give without expectation,

tenderness without intention

love without demand

spell without end.

Happy Valentine's Day!

crept through the neighbor's yard softly I

and you picked three roses, white. may

This is a sign of how much I

and not just on Valentine's Day.

behind an iron grille,

there lies a heart that weeps so bitterly.

Pick it up, it do not break,

because it means "I love you."

I want to be a tear come

in your eyes to the world,

on your cheeks move

and die on your lips!

I wanted something indescribably beautiful,

sweet, sensitive, hot, erotic

and send a tingling Wise,

but unfortunately pass I do not at the display!

roses I wanted to give you for Valentine,

but you think you have to be a now

Blumengruss it should be,

but your display is too small.

Valentine is the best day

if you love loves flowers.

But because I have no flowers for you,

I tell you is that I like you.

What should I write to you?

What shall I give you my love?

I'm just a heart that feels and says,

"I love you my darling."

all I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment