Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How Do You Read Product Dimensions

hurt me plenty!

determine what actions are worthy goal always right?
know! Recently
Just think, changed the way I think in the past.
acted long ago but always cordial, but could not get 賞賜. People always good too, but at the end 並Buta own desires, not rewarded!
everyone wanted to be a good person but might be really different! Everyone I
a selfish person, perhaps not mistake about it. Stefan had changed sometime
life suddenly improved. Life is too short for
pursue the idea, so there probably is not, it is necessary to satisfy the world.
otherworldly things might not be so important and need first.
'm sorry but a little world of corruption.
So as the world's corruption is necessary. Morality and philosophy, whatever, live!
guilty conscience because he lives we always limit you seem to have already died.

Nochmal auf Deutsch:
Die Frage ist einfach: Ist es unbedingt erstrebenswert immer das Richtige zu tun?
Natürlich, selbst wenn das-Richtige-zu-tun, nicht unbedingt in eine bessere Welt führt, so führt das-Falsche-zu -tun, garantiert nicht zum Besseren.
Aber wieso eigentlich? Heute bin ich mir gar nicht mehr so sicher, ob man wirklich immer "richtig" must act. For act "right" always brings with it hardship. If I act properly, I often step back and do my needs back ... and what I get for it?
Exactly, nothing!
Sure, one can not alone change the world ...... but if they really would all times act together .... together we could save more thing!
it? Ever think that maybe this world is not easy to save, or is not simply destined to be saved from destruction? And perhaps it is not at all
worse when I whistle to my ideals and morals ....
Why should the whole universe is not now and to me turn?
Take what you can get, otherwise you might eventually end up there with nothing ...
And what are all these values and ideals that have in this world basically no meaning? wants as long as I'm still alive and living .... as long as I do not have to care about the hereafter ... For
(be) note: If you are in your life over again at your needs instead of the back and waive .... then you are in fact no longer alive!
it is called but the flame of life .....
brighten ... and destroy ... bring

とりわけ,

my hands to myself today! And this time it is not meant metaphorically, but literally.
I've had quite a long time Problems with my hands, which, heard by the whole rumpfuschen in the water at work, are pretty excited .... on for woman's problems, but true.
At the beginning it only itched at the wrist .... and then at some point between the fingers. At some point, then turned the skin on the stimulated points to sandpaper and since then I have with it, fight fucking expensive ointment. (10g for almost 1000yen!)
But slowly I am resistant to the drug and then that happens and now: my hands in any water contact today hurt Sun so that was unbearable and embarrassing to boot, because wiedermal it is an absolute aches and pains, which total clean skin!
If not better, is looking I do not know if I still believe by working one months ....


Today I noticed something ....
In Germany there has always the impression that technology stuff is really cheap in Japan and that Japan is a paradise for high-tech purchases.
In Japan, then comes the disappointment: When the prices of hardware and software converts is surprisingly about as expensive as in Germany.
bad luck, then, for these Akiba-tourists.
But on closer inspection it is but so that technology in Japan is much cheaper than in Germany.
Just the fact that although the prices are as much as in Germany, But in Japan, on average, and relatively easy to earn more than in Germany. This is how the purchase of a game just a much smaller percentage of gross income.
are also other things in daily life, compared with Germany much more expensive (eg meat and sausage stuff .... as you can take loose German price x 2), so that compared with the relative standard of living is much cheaper easy.
Well finally I have it checked ..... sorry for my lameness ... I've always wondered why my PSP or DS games, if I buy it happen so much cheaper, although the price, converted, actually same. But it's nice when a new game, only 2.5% of my Monthly income accounts and not 50% ...

rise and shine, Mr. Freeman .... rise and shine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment