Quotes - Quotes - Aphorisms part 3 and a few poems
more on Tags: spürche, quotes
farewell sayings
Farewell! - You do not feel
what it means, this word of pain, with a confident face
sayest thou's and a light heart.
Farewell! - Oh, a thousand times
have I I auditioned
and in insatiable agony
broke my heart with it!
Eduard Moerike (1804-1875)
my eyes Let me say farewell, take the
my mouth can not!
heavy, how difficult it can be worn,
And I'm usually a man
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
happy we went two, always the same step,
what you have received by fate, I received with it.
But now it says goodbye and I feel so afraid,
each must go alone its final home.
author unknown *
means may love to learn to let go of someone
know when it is time to say goodbye.
Do not allow our emotions stand in the way
which is probably better at the end for those we love.
Sergio Bambaren, "The Dreaming Dolphin"
Only the lack of hope for a reunion makes a sorrowful farewell.
Achim Schmidtmann www.spruecheportal.de,
Although we can not go our way together, at the end of the rainbow we see you again!
author unknown *
quotes
The change is only that which is constant. Arthur Schopenhauer
order, we do not understand, we call chaos. Konstantin Wecker
through the alley of the prejudices, the truth constantly run the gauntlet. (Indira Gandhi ()
begin Dear incorrect, feel free to be perfect. Hanspeter Frei (Marketing Seminar)
No problem can be solved by the same consciousness that created it. Albert Einstein
Happiness does not consist in the fact that you do can do what you want, but that you always want what you do. Leo Tolstoy
It does not matter how fast you go when you walk in the wrong direction. Carry Persson
Who wants to convince a person must understand it first Prof. Dr. Josef cunt (Oe)
Nothing can strengthen the people more than the trust, the trust brings to him Adolf von Harnack
It is difficult to break a prejudice than an atom Albert Einstein
success has only the one who does something while he waits on success. Thomas Alva Edison
Experience is not what happens to a man. It is what makes a man out of what is happening to him. Aldous Huxley can
freedom is not worth having if it includes the freedom not to err Mahatma Gandhi
understanding one's life only backwards, but life has to forward it.
Soren Kierkegard (slightly changed ...)
If you begin to sacrifice up to those you love, you'll end up with the to hate, whom you have sacrificed yourself.
Stefan Huerter
is not absolute
because everything is relative
only the relative
is absolutely
Confucius Confucius says: "Where there is a wide river, because you have to swim long"
Confucius says, pulling out of hair and eye * you out of it a couple of knitting socks. For who with socks * otzenhaar which stands the tube all year !!!!!
If you want your prayers done, so you think the deity as present!
poems and other sayings
Are you quiet enough, the
To listen to music of the moment?
Are you playful enough to follow the course of the butterfly
?
Are you unintentionally enough to be surprised
up from you?
Are you longing enough
go on a journey inside?
Are you brave enough to climb the mountains
your options?
Are you spontaneous enough
to hug a stranger who is no stranger?
Are you simple enough
just to be there?
Are you patient enough to accept
more questions?
Are you free enough to turn up
like the wind?
Are you musical enough to sing your own song
?
Are you loving enough
order to not scare children's hearts?
Are you alive enough to have to
not afraid of death?
I have questions enough asked, to answer your
candid questions?
(Hans Kruppa)
THE LIGHTER
It is easier to think than to feel
-
easier to make mistakes,
to do the right thing.
It is easier to criticize than to understand
-
easier, are afraid
than courage.
It is easier to sleep than to live
- haggle
easier
give easy.
It is easier to keep,
what has become one
to be as,
what you are basically.
(Hans Kruppa)
NOT ENOUGH
intelligence is not enough if
lack wisdom.
optimism is not enough, if lacking power
.
life is not enough, if lacking
spell.
friendship is not enough if
lack confidence.
love is not enough if
lack courage.
I'm not enough, if you miss
.
(Hans Kruppa)
LET YOU DO NOT
How beautiful it is in the maze of your illusions,
how good it smells of fantasy and desire, the
not content with what is possible.
has not yet burned the heat of deprivation
be lush grass,
has not bent the hail of disappointment
its colorful flowers,
can still whisper the trees and their fruits
taste of eternal joy.
Let them not, want to create
the serious gardener
research with scythes and shears, saws and axes to
,
the straight paths,
so no one is more lost in you.
you do not know what beauty is.
Let only those in your maze,
hope and tenderness in the hands
carry in their eyes, not the days
measured by hours
and her heart open
the magic behind the phenomena -
while forgot to look
the output.
(Hans Kruppa)
"Some of us succeed only if we
believe
that we succeed
just because this belief gives us the necessary strength and inner
ease
to realize that what we
We dream "
people are like musical instruments,
their response depends on who it touches.
CC Virgil
I'm not rude, because I say what I think.
I'm not arrogant, because I do not like some people.
I'm not conceited or dismissive, because I'm being sarcastic.
I'm not obscene, because I'm right.
I'm not bitterly, because I am stubborn.
I'm not ignorant, because I do not care much.
I'm not intolerant, because I have dislikes.
I'm not depressed because I think a lot.
I'm not naive, because I care about people.
I'm not childish, because I am silly sometimes.
I was brought up not too bad, because I'm loud sometimes.
I'm not different, because I do some things alone.
I'm not closed, because I do not tell everyone everything.
I'm not unreal because I have my own views.
I'm not bad, because I have flaws or make mistakes.
I'm not pessimistic, I'm just realistic.
I am who I am and that's good!
When is a stupid thing
times finally grown grass,
is certainly a camel run,
eats it all down again!
(Wilhelm Busch)
0 comments:
Post a Comment