vanilla_one @ 2007-06-29T15: 38:00
Soon we eat again delicious salmon in cream sauce.
Bin clearly My so-called life addicted at the moment. Well that goes over well. as each seeks.
hear all the time 9 crimes. I find beautiful things recover, who had already slipped completely from my memory. this is especially true for clothes, songs and serials from childhood or adolescence.
slow with my next paper HERE forward.
it also seems that I currently upset everything. yesterday my iced tea. Today my cereal. am very tired. In part, it's probably because I sleep so well here, nothing around, because a certain neighbor has the loudest laugh of mankind. People are screaming from below and from all sides. he laughs constantly, since he has someone to visit. clock to 3 at night and then it starts at 8 clock in the morning again. this is one of the scariest laugh I've ever heard.
0 comments:
Post a Comment