So, I've indulged my LJ also have a new design.
Lately I'm really tired and I have no idea why. Today
again. By three I was back home from Asakusa and wanted to go shopping. But nothing came of it because it just as early as Monday afternoon has expired.
I wanted to rest for 5 minutes on the futon and when I opened my eyes again it was already dark and bright hot!
dark ok, the sun rises in the summer already clock under 19, but this heat is crazy. Today it was also outside quite hot, but even if relatively mild temperatures prevail outside my apartment a veritable furnace.
And you learn and appreciate the good second-best (according to the microwave of course) invention of mankind: the air conditioning.
Unbelievable, why is air conditioning in German apartments not standard? Ok, no one would die Kllimaanlage in summer plain and simple, but when I think as of last summer, then that would be worth an investment.
Well, anyway, I've identified the air conditioning before lying down and consequently there was a clapping asses, because of course I had my clothes still on, awakening.
Yes, those are from this Days when I have nothing to do ...
I have my days planned out of necessity, because that's the only way to hang out inconsistency to counter. Every day, 'ne task, even if only a little help is really tremendously to cope with the everyday problems of life. So Monday is 掃除 の 日 (cleaning day), Tuesday evening tandem with Mayu, Wednesday will be purchased and washed white linen (Yeah!), Thursday is first washed black lingerie and evening tandem with Makoto on Friday and finally long Penner (even works if it is planned ^ ^) and the best for last; tandem with Naoko. On the weekend my time, however, varies too much, as I could plan what and since it depends heavily on whether I get to 15, 17 or 18 clock home ...
Whatever ...
Recently I somehow feel that I am fully in terms of Japanese. In recent days, just want nothing more new in my head. I would need maybe a Japanese break, only a few days to recharge your batteries again, but this is not akzeptabell. Simply because every day that I give away really, and more than usual, is lost forever.
And anyway ... how can you go where ever the road?
この 電車 は 特急 日本語 行き です. 終点 の 成田空港 まで 止りません, ご 主意 下さい!
The problem are just simply the things that I, quite simply, not looking. And of those, there are still a lot of .... so it must go further every day ...
But no .....
Oh damn, again in mid-June ... slowly but surely can not escape the thought that soon the return of the Federal Republic at the door.
I see it with mixed feelings ... Of course I am happy to get back home, but ..... well I love this shit .... here!
And so I've already committed myself. After graduating college, I will come back and work again in Tokyo. With a real work it is perhaps not quite as easy as a chef, but until now still has everything, somehow, worked.
simply making just come ... problems can best be loose when you stand in front of it ...
My goodness ..... I was once asked what I will miss about Japan, mostly current, (the question was from a woman .... so I could not answer "Japanese women"), I'm real with "Japanese food" answer.
I never thought it would come so far, but it's true:
Japanese food is absolutely delicious and our German cuisine in terms of variety, taste and health spowieso, absolutely superior. And I'm looking to God ....... no omnivores, on the contrary ... I'm actually very picky about what As for eating, but in Japan it is not a problem. Good sushi, it leaves me still cold down the back, and to warm the throat up, but sushi is not like a daily meal and you will eigenltich never confronted with it.
Oh yes ... if it would be rumsprechen but only to Germany, that there are other things out with meat sauce ...
... and now I understand why in Japan revolves around food ........
But enough of that ...
But there is little reasonable candy ...
yet almost exactly 5 weeks of work .... then I retire ...
Well, not exactly, but something like it must feel like when it is about to retire. I've saved up enough dough, so I travel without my problems 1 1 / 2 month vacation in Japan, a little, and finally, after my return to nor can afford a Wii.
Unthinkable, then again in October if I'm a poor student, the life of 50 euros a month ....... good grief ...
It feels so good right now to be relatively independent .... yes, actually it is the first time in my life where I really finance everything ourselves. Only occasional, with Haribo (btw, so glad my daughter later, I love this stuff ^ ^) filled package from home from me and I will extend the helping hand ...
we'll see ...
Lebensretter Klimaanlage und die dazugehörige Fernbedienung ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment