Welcome
- Good morning! My name is Ivan Semyonov. I am an interpreter in the company Avis.
-
My name is Erik Hoffmann. I am sales manager at Seifert. Here's my business card. Let me introduce you: this is our export manager Teßmer wife and my colleague - Heinz Schoeler. He comes from Austria.
- Are you Austrian, Mr. Scholer?
- No, I'm German, but I live in Austria. I live in Vienna.
- And what is your profession?
- I'm in business administration. But I work as chief financial officer.
- Very pleasant. I am glad to meet you.
- Take your place.
- Do you smoke?
- No, I do not smoke.
- What can you offer to drink? Coffee? Juice?
- A cup of coffee please. Oh, you speak good German.
- Danke,
das stimmt nicht ganz. Deutsch lerne ich gerade.
-
Ja,
ja. Man lernt im Leben nie aus.
der Beruf – профессия;
s sprechen – говорить,
разговаривать;
leben - live (in country);
wohnen - live ( in city , on at ); Ich wohne Nikolajewastraße 5.
rauchen - smoking ;
der Betriebswirt - economist;
der Leiter - leader, chief;
lernen - learn study ( languages) in school;
arbeiten - work;
Ich m ö chte Ihnen vorstellen - I would like to introduce you ...
Sehr angenehm - very nice;
Es freut mich, Sie kennenzulernen - glad with you meet ;
Nehmen Sie bitte Platz! - Sit , please !
das stimmt - this is true; это
так;
das stimmt nicht – это неверно; это не так.
0 comments:
Post a Comment